Hey whats up friends, today i am going to share this post about removing frp on Samsung S10e SM-G970U U2 Frp using combination and without using combination. You can find all the required files and tools for removing frp on your samsung S10e with full flashing guide. In this guide we will use the official samsung flash tool named Odin. With combination file you will enter the factory mode on your samsung s10e form there you will be able to enable developer settings and enable oem unlock. Hope this will help a lot of our friends out there.
Combination File Version Information
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Android: Pie (9.0.1)
- Version: G970USQU2ASF1_FACFAC
- File Size: 1.5GB
Guide to Remove Samsung S10e SM-G970U U2 Frp Using Combination File
- Download & Extract Combination in a folder.
- Open Odin and Select Combination on AP
- Press Start Button And Wait Till Flash Completer.
- After Completion Your Phone will Reboot Into Factory Mode.
- After That Enable Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Again Flash Stock AP file Only
- After Completion Power on Your Device.
- Now at Last Remove Frp Using any ADB Frp Tool
- And That’s It.
Download Samsung S10e SM-G970U U2 Combination File
I am a professional mobile phone technician who loves technology and to share solutions to all my friend so I hope you got help form my article, so some support and love by commenting below and share this post. If you show some support i will be motivated to share more premium free contents and write quality posts.