In this article, you will find out how to root Samsung S20 + SM-G986B Android11 root file download without risk. This method is applicable to all Samsung series and is a simple and easy method. Why do you need Root for Samsung phones. Many phones come from other countries/regions, so if your country/region and network unlocks your phone and sometimes repairs IMEI and repairs IMEI and repairs the network, you need root access.
How to Root Samsung S20 + SM-G986B Android11 root file download firmware. After rooting, your phone can repair network unlock, root Samsung A70s, IMEI repair, network repair, install advanced applications and repair more software-related problems. You will find the dead without risk. So it is a simple method, such as EFT Root. Download the root firmware Samsung S20 + SM-G986B Android11. I teach you step by step how to root Samsung S20+SM-G986B Android11 root file to download firmware. Guide Step by step, Lats begins the topic. enjoy! ! !
How to Root Samsung S20+ SM-G986B Android11 Root File Download.?
- Download Eft Root Tool.
- Download S20+ SM-G986B Root Firmware.
- a:G986BXXU5CTKG: Here
- Turn on OEM in Developer settings
- If OEM still “on” in Download mode then unlock the bootloader from download mode.
- Connect your device to WiFi and wait until you see “OEM unlocking” in developer settings.
- After you see (OEM: OFF / FRP: OFF / RMM – KG: Checking or passed or disappeared); Flash the file.
- Now Your Samsung S20+ SM-G986B Android11 Root Task Complete.
- If the device stuck on the boot loop then boot to recovery mode by hold pressing Power and Volume up until you see the recovery mode then do a factory reset then reboot to the system.
- After first boot to the system Connect your device to WiFi and wait until you see the “OEM unlocking” in developer settings.
- If your device is not rooted then Enable “USB Debugging” in developer settings then press on”Reboot ADB Device to Root Mode (Recovery Mode)”